Oh, there are plenty of reasons for it:
- I had so many thoughts and ideas spinning in my head that I couldn't sort them out. Things happen so fast. There was the election, the GOP meltdown, the economy, wars and terrorist attacks, a psycho-Elvis-wanna-be Governor, healthcare issues, the often sorry state of "modern" medicine, etc.
- I haven't felt well in recent weeks. (That's code for 'barely functional.')
- The holidays . . . busy trying to make gifts.
- I started a new blog project, TraumaBody. For a couple of weeks, that's all I did. Then I crashed. Productivity comes in spurts. My passion for the project is so huge that it wears me out.
- Lots of ISP and power outages in this cursed cold and icy winter.
- All else was failing, so I got wrapped up in bead weaving. I love bead weaving. Aside from being relaxing and gratifying, it's probably a waste of time. Not much return on investment. (Could I sell you a bracelet?)
- And so it goes . . . .
I just keep doing what I can as best I can. The chips will fall where they may.